Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22nd Sunday: Upcomming MRI

I just wanted to let everyone know that Charlottes MRI will be Tuesday 24th at 8am. We are counting on seeing ...NOTHING. At least no change in anything. Our doctors are hoping to get a better idea on what is (or is NOT) going on in one area of her head. We would appreciate you goining in prayer with us THAT CHARLOTTE IS CLEAR FROM CANCER.

Psalm 91:9-16(NIV)

9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying, at home and at St. Mary's!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Charlotte is in our thoughts as well, as are you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:10 AM

    Sending love and healing thoughts - Shawna

    ReplyDelete